How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Platform 1.12 Release Planning, New Order Entry APIs in Platform 1.12, Review module compatibility with new platform release
- Review next meeting agenda
Platform 1.12 Release Planning, New Order Entry APIs in Platform 1.12, Review module compatibility with new platform release
"orderTemplate": "this is a template"
Getting 1.12 released
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)