|Summary of scrums||Darius|
- have a omrs-scrum-bot that is monitoring the activities happening in scrums
- scrums are happening quickly wondering if we can communicate as to create more synergy
- would like to see scrums used to figure out what to do about blockers if it needs more time to resolve then taking it offline
- currently there are 5 broken builds - this on the OpenMRSBot. how are we getting broken builds looked at and fixed?
- Burke updated wiki page to
- tickets showing in "review/testing" that believe need to moved back to "working" or "closed"
- omrs-scrum bot is a tool for the community dev lead would follow up on in progress tickets
- would like to work towards having other community members be part of the Community Development Swim Lane schedule
- need update on progress
- should we be scheduling a showcase of the release?
|Reference Application 2.4|| |
- Release include 2.3 with updated modules
- Release is scheduled for March 2016
- James deGraft-Johnson has volunteered to be release manager