How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Review next meeting agenda
OpenMRS Developers Forum 2016-01-07
Review last week's meeting
After action review
Preview next week
Ideas for Dev Forum Topics
- Infrastructure Update(Leader: Mayank)
- GSoC project idea discussion (30+ min; Leader: Suranga; 4 February or earlier - org application goes in 8 Feb)
- Google Code-in (GCI) work review (30+ min; Leader: Saptarshi; after 4 February)
- Word cloud from visit notes (request presentation by Barry Levine; from Lightning Talks at #OMRS15)
- Project Buendia update from MSF team et al (request presentation from Fabian or someone else)
- End TB Project (PIH/MSF/?)
- OpenMRS Certified Developer (OCD) program (30+ min; Leader: Saptarshi)
- FOSDEM trip report (15 min; Leader: Michael Downey; after 4 February)
- Update on "measuring our community's health / analyzing contribution activity" (assuming we start the project first!)
- Modulus developer "training" session (full hour; leader: Elliott Williams; coordinate date with him)
- What about OCL, what is its status?
- Platform 2.0 Planning (Mayank) - jt emailed
- Maybe ThoughtWorks update (Bahmni, other projects)... reach out to Darius
- GSoC prep (Suranga) - JT confirmed
- OCL Project Update (Rafał) - Jt emailed rafal
- GCI work review - JT confirmed
- FOSDEM trip report (15 min; Leader: Michael Downey) - JT confirmed
- Word cloud of Notes (Barry Levine from Lightning Talk #OMRS15)
- Infrastructure Update (Mayank) - jt emailed
- AMPATH Update (POC, Angular Form Entry)
- End TB Project showcase/update (PIH/MSF/?)
- FOSSASIA report (Michael) - JT confirmed
- OpenMRS Certified Developer (OCD) program (30+ min; Leader: Saptarshi) - JT Confirmed
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)