Reference Application 2.3
- test module will be released today
- Wyclif believes the 2.3 release will happen today
|Platform 1.12||Shruthi Dipali|
- Darius, Burke, Shruthi and Sathyan are trying to schedule a time to talk/Q&A about the release.
|Platform 2.0||Mayank Sharma|
- managed to get 8 devs working on issues fo the Legacy UI module
- Daniel will provide support this week since Wyclif will be at OMRS Camp
- Will try to get tickets done this week but with OMRS Camp it may need to push into next week
- Mayank wants to get more devs on this, has been posting on Talk but not getting a lot of feedback.
- Mayank believes that there is a lack of communication to devs on what they can work on, a place to post items
- make a post everyday on talk and twitter on what can be worked on
- testing on Legacy UI is set for next week
- alpha release is still set for mid-November
- remove deprecated methods - 90% done daniel did merge and wyclif reviewed - Daniel finishing up this week