How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Hibernate Upgrade
- FHIR Next Steps
- Review next meeting agenda
- Modules should require newer version of Platform/Refapp that supports new Hibernate.
- We give advanced users instructions on how to subvert the requirement for a module if they add Hibernate Compatibility
- TODO: Rafał to edit wiki page <https://wiki.openmrs.org/x/uoMgBQ> to remove instructions to module authors to depend on hibernate compatibility. Rather, add a new section for advanced users to run modules that require newer versions of OpenMRS and install hibernate compatibility module.
Focus on usability (interceptors & Hapi client)
- Upgrade demo server to 1.12
- Demonstrate OAUth against FHIR
- Support DSTU2 based applications
- Work on getting into platform 2.0 (Q4 2015)