- Created by Unknown User (jthomas) on 2015-12-11
- Jonathan Teich
- Encounter Statuses and Drafts
- E.g. can sign off on an order and disposition (to send the patient home), before having signed off on the attestation/note
- (In BICS you signed the disposition, in Epic you don't, it's implied.)
- First encounter "ED Release Order" (has order and disposition)
- Later, you come back, find this encounter and say "I want to adend this" (which is actually another encounter under the hood)
- 1. Draft - only I (the author) can see it
- 2. Preliminary ["shared" in Epic] - others can see it but it is marked preliminary. It could be changed, in which case they would see the latest version with a flag to see the earlier ones.
- 3. Final - it's no longer changeable
- We need to introduce EncounterTransaction before we can add statuses (because status will go on EncounterTransaction)
- We need statuses on Obs, Order, and Note* (when we add Note)
- For Obs, status should leverage same "HL7" status field used for exceptions, pending results, etc.
- Shouldn't have a "final" EncounterTransaction that includes non-final Obs
- No labels
Text is available under the Creative Commons 4.0 International Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Software is available under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 with Healthcare Disclaimer (MPL 2.0 HD).
"OpenMRS" is a registered trademark and the OpenMRS graphic logo is a trademark of OpenMRS Inc.