How to Join
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- http://www.uberconference.com/u/openmrs (audio only, Firefox, Chrome or other WebRTC browse required)
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- WIP: PIH/Haiti Update
- Review next meeting agenda
- Review last week TODOs
- TODO: Created a ticket to add "rename a module" feature as a maven task that can be invoked by SDK command "omrs-rename newname"
- TODO: consider using grunt maven plugin to allow automated builds to easily issue grunt commands
- TODO: Document different ways to provide backwards compatibility and when to use hibernatecompatibility
- WIP: PIH/Haiti Update w/ Mike Seaton
- After Action Review
- What did you expect to happen?
- What actually happened?
- What can we do different?
- Preview next week
Outstanding TODOs (0 issues)
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)