How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Spring 4 & Adopting Java 8 (what does it mean for core development, for module authors)
- Review next meeting agenda
View at notes.openmrs.org
OpenMRS Developers Forum 2015-06-11
Recording: (Audio) (Adobe® Flash®)
Agenda & Notes
- TODO: Created a ticket to add "rename a module" feature as a maven task that can be invoked by SDK command "omrs-rename newname"
- TODO: consider using grunt maven plugin to allow automated builds to easily issue grunt commands
- Spring 4 w/ Rafal Korytkowski
- Adopting Java 8 w/ Wyclif Luyima
- What did you expect to happen?
- What can we do different?
- WIP: PIH/Haiti Update w/ Mike Seaton
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)