|OCL subscription module||Unknown User (raff)|
- 5 June Jamie emailed Rafal for an update.
|Condition List|| |
- 15 June design forum will talk w/ Bahmni BA about use cases and requirements
|OpenMRS Web Framework||Unknown User (burke)|
- 17 June design forum will discuss progress (coordinating various efforts).
- Darius need to follow up w/ Bahmni before next Wednesday about fundamental pieces of the Bahmni web framework to pull into OpenMRS wen framework
|Vertical Packaging||Unknown User (burke)|
- First step will be to add ability to map metadata, 22 June design forum
|Administrative functions||Unknown User (wyclif)|
- Wyclif and Darius will be working together today to write an admin page using angular+REST
|Basic Order Entry for meds and tests||Unknown User (darius)|
- 17 June design forum will decide what Order Entry functionality to harvest from the PIH visit note to the reference application.
|Support for MariaDB|| |
- Darius will reach out to Cintia to keep this convo going
|Java 8 support||Unknown User (wyclif)|
- Wyclif found that modules can work fine with Java 8 and also still on Java 6
|FHIR Support||Unknown User (surangak)|
- Need some design call time to discuss FHIR work and what version/s of the OpenMRS core that we want to support.
- Unknown User (harsha89) is going through the features of 1.11.x and then will decide when we should have a design forum.
- working on reports and templates
- working on relationships (separate clinical vs. personal) and gender (supporting other than M/F)
- internationalizing a java script, need to have Bahmni on multiple languages in the future - what is the best approach for a convo around this? suggest posting to Talk.
- newest EMR to be deployed in Haiti, testing in Mirebalais
- Mark created widget for observations to collect addresses
- new clinical dashboard (have visit based dashboard in Mirebalais) getting internal feedback now and then get field feedback - will report back to OpenMRS
- continuing to build new version of consult not for EMR - 4 long consult notes adult, adult followup, pediatric and pediatric follow up
- Ellen going to West Africa for check in for clinic in Liberia, also visiting Sierra Leone
- also looking at some work in Mexico