How to Join
Click here to expand...
- US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- GSoC Q&A/intro
- Review next meeting agenda
OpenMRS Developers Forum 2015-05-21
Recording: (Audio) (Adobe® Flash®)
Agenda & Notes
- Review last week TODOs
- TODO: Created a ticket to add "rename a module" feature as a maven task that can be invoked by SDK command "omrs-rename newname"
- TODO: consider using grunt maven plugin to allow automated builds to easily issue grunt commands
- GSoC Q&A/intro
- OpenMRS is participating in GSoC for the 9th consecutive year
- 16 student projects. You probably may have heard from these students allready: they've been showing up in our communication channels
- Projects - Students (Mentors)
- XML Reports - David Palacios (Mike Seaton, Daniel Kayiwa)
- OpenMRS 2.x SDK - Dmytro Trifonov (Rafal Korytkowski, Robby O'Connor)
- Chart Search for the Reference Application - Phase 2 - Kaweesi Joseph (Daniel Kayiwa, Sri Maurya Kummamuru)
- Emergency Department Triage Application - Manika Maheshwari (Cosmin Ioan, Mark Goodrich)
- Implement the OAuth2 Support for Web Services APIs - Mayank Sharma (Harsha Kumara, Suranga Kasthurirathne)
- Support Laboratory Data Exchange with FHIR - Milan Karunarathne (Judy Gichoya, Harsha Kumara)
- Data Import using eSaude Data Migration Tool - Nyah Check (Valerio Joao, Pascal Brandt)
- Integrate Registration Module with a Master Patient Index - Roman Zayats (Darius Jazayeri, Mike Seaton)
- Add Support for Open Web Apps - Sandeep Raparthi (Namrata Nehete, Saptarshi Purkayastha)
- Consuming FHIR Resources for OpenMRS - Sashrika Waidyarathna (Suranga Kasthurirathne, Vaibhav Agarwal)
- Cohort Module - Sharon Varghese (Maimoona Kausar, Darius Jazayeri)
- Module for Legacy UI - Tharunya Pati (Burke Mamlin, Wyclif Luyima)
- System Performance and Utilization Module - Vineet Kumar (Pascal Brandt, Jan Flowers)
- OpenMRS ID v2.1 Platform Improvements - Weihua Cheung (Robby O'Connor, Elliott Williams)
- OpenMRS iOS Client Extensions - Yousef Hamza (Harsha Siriwardena, Burke Mamlin)
- REST Documentation Generator - Zakaria Amine (Wyclif Luyima, Rafal Korytkowski)
- 27 April to 24 May: Students get to know mentors, read documentation, get up to speed to begin working on their projects
- 25 May: Students begin coding for their Google Summer of Code projects
- 26 June - 3 July: Mentors and students submit mid-term evaluations
- 17 August: "Pencils down" date
- 31 August: Final results of Google Summer of Code 2015 announced
- This Week:
- GSoC student projects that requested JIRA projects will be activated
- Students & mentors should finalize their initial project timeline/plan
- Starting Next Week:
- Watch OpenMRS Planet http://planet.openmrs.org for GSoC blog posts each week
- Watch https://talk.openmrs.org/c/community/gsoc for GSoC announcements
- Students will be sending in weekly feedback forms to keep their projects on track
- Students should participate in daily IRC scrum meetings if possible
- Students should post questions for other devs to https://talk.openmrs.org/c/developers
- For existing developers:
- Do any of these projects intrest you , or have value to you?
- Have you tried reaching out to the students and contibuting your ideas / interests?
- For students:
- Do you feel un-prepared?
- Unclear on how to get answers or proceed with your project?
- Any other open questions?
- After action review
- What did you expect to happen?
- What actually happened?
- What can we do different?
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)