|OCL subscription module||Rafal Korytkowski|
- Burke sent out a note to Andy Kanter, Jonathan Payne, Rafal and Steven Wanyee to see where we stand (responses below)
- API functionality is live
- work happening on issues with the data import script
- can use OCL on the production server (www.openconceptlab.org) - only has a subset of the CIEL dictionary live right now
- full dictionary should be live any day now Jonathan will begin testing with Rafal and the KenyaEMR team shortly after
- Rafal says the module has not been updated to use the changed API for querying a full export., so not ready for live testing
- Jamie posted to the implementers on 23 April about 2.3 planning dev forum and will send out a reminder
- Want to assign "champions" to help support features. Note necessarily to do the work but to make sure things are moving forward.
- Jamie asked for community volunteers on 1 May for MariaDB and will send out a reminder
- Web Framework on 6 May design call
- Vertical Packaging on 18 May Design Call?
- Wyclif Luyima will champion Administration Functions to get the community involved in mock ups (relates to GSoC 2014)
- Basic order entry, will be taking some of the real-time order entry work from the Ebola project to move this forward. On 13 May design call?
- Java 8 support - Wyclif overseeing the Java 8 process and inviting devs to get involved
- Upgrade Underlying Technologies - Rafal good contact for Spring and Hibernate
Getting issue details...
- FHIR Support - Suranga to champion
- Remove Legacy UI - Burke to champion (GSoC project)
- create JIRA projects for GSoC?
- what goes in CI?
- all resources are available as needed and we can create new resources if something is not available