Child pages
  • 2015-04-02 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...


In person

Courtesy, please

If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.

Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect

  • We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
  • Access code: 24222#

By Browser


  • Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
  • A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.



  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Review next meeting agenda


View at


OpenMRS Developers Forum 2015-04-02
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Wyclif Luyima
  • Michael Downey
  • Ryan Yates
  • Willa
  • Suranga Kasthurirathne
  • Ada Yeung
  • Cosmin Ioan
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Joseph Kaweesi
  • Mike _
  • Sara Armson
  • tmueller
  • Topic Fest
  • Update Fest
  • Refactored module to work with DSTU2 (latest & greatest)
  • "Burning" issues
  • Create & update of a resource
  • Using Swagger
  • Chaining resources (e.g., get all encounters for this patient)
  • Who's the consumer?  Implementation use case?
Topic Fest
Ideas (if we have openings)
  • WIP: OCL subscription
  • WIP: Security in OpenMRS
  • WIP: KenyaEMR Update
May 7
  • OpenMRS 2.2 retrospective
  • Google-MSF Ebola project (they still need to agree to present this)
May 14
  • ThoughtWorks-SCI Ebola Module tech deep dive (Darius)
May 21
  • GSoC Q&A/intro
May 28
  • OpenMRS 2.3 planning
June 4
  • Adopting Java 8 (what does it mean for core development, for module authors)
June 11
  • Spring 4
June 18
  • WIP: PIH/Haiti Update
June 25
  • REST web services: how to substantially improve them
July 2
  • GSoC Mid-Term Celebration
July 9
  • 3x/year Module Review to review list of community supported modules and decide what, if anything, should change
July 16
  • WIP: OpenSRP Update
July 23 (OSCON)
  • Hibernate 4
July 30
  • Update on Dev Stages
  • Quarterly Technology Radar (following ThoughtWorks Radar or something else?)
August 6
  • FHIR Next Steps
August 13
  • WIP: Bahmni Update
August 20
  • GSoC Final Celebration
August 27
  • Topic Fest
  • Infrastructure update


Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due

Create a TODO:


  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)



  • No labels