Child pages
  • 2015-03-26 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

 

In person

Courtesy, please

If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.

Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect

  • We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
  • Access code: 24222#

By Browser

Chat/IRC

  • Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
  • A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes

View at notes.openmrs.org

 

OpenMRS Developers Forum 2015-03-26
Audio recording:  http://goo.gl/wXCSe7 Flash recording: https://connect.iu.edu/p9pv2h80ti4/
Attendees:
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Wyclif Luyima
  • Jamie Thomas
  • Michael Downey
  • Mark Goodrich
  • Andy Kanter (CIEL)
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Dave DeSimone
  • Ellen Ball
  • Emily Ellison Taylor
  • Howard Francis
  • Mike __
  • Sandeep Raparthi
  • Sara Armson
  • Jon Payne (OCL)
  • Sashrika __
  • Tharunya __
  • tmueller __
  • Ada __
  • Ryan Yates
  • Maurya
  • Serghei Luchianov
Agenda & Meeting Notes
  • None listed last week
  • TODO: Burke to define the explicit Upstream coordinator role and look for someone(s) to fill it (follow up) - this is in progress (Paul)
  • TODO: Suranga to follow up on someone to See if we could make a script to Create a database/table/document to  track libraries (someone?). Joseph Kaweesi was working on a module to  show dependencies. A script would do it better (but still we would need a way of getting the updates from the database to the user, this is what the module was lke doing), in the first place i had tried instead to do some sort of module that would do the reporting of dependency updates. I can work on the script still
  • TODO: give someone the authority to run with Spring – i.e., Burke will reply to existing dev thread and see if someone (Lluis, Kirs, others) who wants to dig into Spring.  - this is also in progress (Paul)
  • In process (now Saptarshi)
  • TODO: Saptarshi spec out a Moodle server based on our usage plans (test server is up, starting to develop question content)
  • In process, reviewing & refining dev quiz questions
  • TODO: Saptarshi figure out how to get data out of Moodle (see above)
  • In process see above
  • TODO: "Someone" to Evaluate whether we can use sonar findbugs, and add the additional security rules
  • TODO: Someone to Assist Sherif with setting up openmrs with a commercial security tool => need to make sure someone is in contact with him. Check with Rafal?(Jamie following up w/ Rafal)
  • TODO: Jamie Thomas to Invite Bahmni team to present their OpenERP integration as a form of billing support OOB for OpenMRS RA (Jamie trying to schedule for May 7)
  • Open Concept Lab Showcase
  • Update on OpenMRS 2.2
  • Maurya will email today asking people to test out the current code on a UAT server
  • We also need people to help review/revise documentation
  • Reviewing emerging technologies
  • ??
  • Robots
  • AI
  • Electric cars
  • Skipped this topic because we don't know what it means :-)
  • After Action Review
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • DJ: I expected someone on the call to know what "Reviewing emerging technologies" was about
  • What actually happened?
  • DJ: Nobody knew what "Reviewing emerging technologies" was about
  • What can we do different?
  • Capture more details during topic fest about what accepted topic suggestions mean
  • Have an owner for each topic
  • Preview next week
  • Topic Fest
  • Let's be sure to practice adding an owner to each topic
  • Sprint updates
  • OpenMRS in Docker
To Dos
  • [Darius] Email the dev list telling people they can give updates on WIP next week
  • [JT] Email Burke and ensure he can lead "OpenMRS in Docker" next week 

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)

 

 

  • No labels