How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Upgrading Spring (deciding what we need to do and how we will see it done)
- GSoC 2015 Planning
- Review next meeting agenda
View at notes.openmrs.org
OpenMRS Developers Form 2015-02-12
Recording: (audio) (Adobe Flash)
Agenda & Notes
- TODO: Put out a call for volunteer OpenMRS 2.2 release manager (Burke)
- TODO: Burke to define the explicit Upstream coordinator role and look for someone(s) to fill it
- TODO: See if we could make a script to Create a database/table/document to track libraries (someone?). Joseph Kaweesi was working on a module to show dependencies.
- TODO: Burke to suggest this GSoC project (Legacy UI moved to a module)
- TODO: Interested potential mentors sign up for GSC
- Introductions of new people participating
- What did you expect to happen?
- WIP: Angular AMRS forms ± mobile web app
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)