How to Join
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- http://www.uberconference.com/u/openmrs (audio only, Firefox, Chrome or other WebRTC browse required)
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Providing better technical documentation for implementers? (Ada)
- Review next meeting agenda
- Wyclif Luyima – Make an easy-to-read (1-page) description of best practices for module authors to follow – e.g., for each release, list (1) new features, (2) major bug fixes, (3) data model changes, (4) any other things an implementer might need to know if upgrading to that version, and (5) list of tickets included in the new version. Link to core release notes & a module or two that are examples of best practices.
- After making the page, email a link to the implementers list and ask for feedback/edits
- Sara Armson – Make it clear to implementers (on intro wiki pages for implementers) where to go when they do not find release note information – e.g., comment on release notes page, start a topic in OpenMRS Talk, or email implementers list.
- Burke Mamlin – Get updates to Modulus on OpenMRS Technical Road Map – specifically, ability for implementer to enter comment on module and ability to rate module.
Outstanding TODOs (0 issues)
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)