Child pages
  • 2014-10-16 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

 

In person

Courtesy, please

If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.

Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect

  • We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
  • Access code: 24222#

By Browser

Chat/IRC

  • Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
  • A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • FHIR update (Suranga)
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes

View at notes.openmrs.org

 

Developers Forum 2014-10-16
Recording:  http://goo.gl/kj5Ybl (audio)  https://connect.iu.edu/p38mdcl9fg6/  (Adobe Flash)
Attendees
  • Michael Downey
  • Suranga
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Sri Maurya Kummamuru
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Wyclif Luyima
  • NyeØhman Ribeka
  • Mhawila Ahmedi
  • Mike Seaton
  • Cosmin Ioan
  • Martin Were
  • Nathan Baleeta
Agenda & Notes
  • Review last week's outstanding TODO's
  • TODO: Burke to schedule a dev forum to revisit future release process/scheduling/strategy
  • TODO: Suranga to get KenyaEMR team to describe how bundles are delivered
  • Suranga will e-mail dev@ list calling attention to Steven Wanyee et al.
  • How are they packaged (do they have to be baked into core applicationContext? Delivered via module?)
  • What infrastructure changes exist to incorporate the bundle
  • TODO: Someone to schedule design call(s) on how 2.x UI should handle the bundled content and including programs
  • TODO: Suranga to start an OpenMRS Talk/dev@ list notification to further develop the roles of the "gardening" team. 
  • TODO: Jan to update the dev@ list thread about re-scheduling the QA topic and starting 
  • Overview of FHIR
  • Why FHIR ?
  • FHIR is inherently implementation focused 
  • Has a strong foundation in Web standards such as XML, JSON, HTTP, Atom and OAuth
  • Goals / scope
  • Develop a FHIR module that could be installed upon OpenMRS as an add-on module
  • Adopt the HAPI FHIR library for resource creation and validation
  • Support the export of OpenMRS encounter data in the form of FHIR resources
  • Develop OAuth based security to authenticate and authorize requests (FHIR Recomended for the web) 
  • Implement a relevant subset of FHIR specific search parameters that could be used for data retrieval
  • Design
  • 1) Relationship to the webservices module
  • 2) Relationshp to OpenMRS 2.02.1
  • FHIR Reference library HAPI VS. Reference implementation
  • Demo (broken as of last night) at qa01.openmrs.org
  • Collaboration (or rather learning) from TW FreeSHR 
  • After action review
  • Cancelled due to lack of interest in reviewing ourselves
  • What did you expect to happen?
  •  
  • What actually happened?
  •  
  • What can we do better?
  •  
  • Preview next week
  •  Providing better technical documentation for implementers? (Ada)

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)

 

 

  • No labels