Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2014-09-18 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

 

By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Scrum/sprint Updates (Allergy Sprint), Incorporate Atlas Module to OpenMRS distribution
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes

View at notes.openmrs.org

 

Developers Forum 2014-09-18
 
Attendees
  • Michael Downey
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Wyclif Luyima
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Sara Armson
  • Ada Yeung
  • Cosmin Ioan
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Nyoman Ribkea
  • Sri Maurya K.
  • Karl Wurst
  • Alexis Duque
Reminder: September Support Sweep contest for contributors! Win swag! http://om.rs/s3
Agenda & Notes
  • Review last week's outstanding TODO's (OpenMRS 2.1 Planning)
  • TODO: Chris Power to schedule how Reporting in OpenMRS 2.1 will get done (or find out if Darius is going to address reporting for 2.1)
  • TODO: ??? to Refactor HTML Form Entry to store its model into form_field when a form is updated
  • TODO: ??? to Send form references 
  • TODO: Darius? to feature toggle all functionality that is not complete
  • TODO: Darius? to remove some modules from OpenMRS 2.1, maybe?
  • TODO: Burke to schedule a dev forum to revisit future release process/scheduling/strategy
  • TODO: ??? Add Atlas module to OpenMRS 2.1
  • TODO: Burke to get a discussion about release process "big picture" ad
  • For OpenMRS 2.1, we still need help with one fairly large task
  • Scrum/sprint Updates (Allergy Sprint)
  • TODO: Ask Cintia (or others) to review our Bamboo deployment plans (e.g. Modulus) and do the same for OpenMRS 2.1 to uat02.openmrs.org
  • TODO: Schedule next round of Allergies tasks (don't drop the ball -Darius)
  • Schedule changes
  • Thoughtworks group working on Merge Concept MOdule is unable to make the Oct 2nd call and would like to reschedule it
  • TODO: Sara will email TW & Bhamni team to ask for which week later in October works and we'll swap topics
  • Incorporate Atlas Module to OpenMRS distribution 
  • We will adapt the Atlas module to bug the admin until they choose to configure Atlas or decline
  • OpenMRS 2.x comments that arose
  • We need Administration button on main page and Atlas, Advanced Administration, etc. would go under (inside) it.
  • We need support for a notification banner in the new UI
  • After action review
  • Cancelled due to lack of interest in reviewing ourselves
  • What did you expect to happen?
  •  
  • What actually happened?
  •  
  • What can we do better?
  •  
  • Preview next week
  • "Content Modules": Can we define a standardized pattern by which a module could include metadata

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)

 

 

  • No labels