Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2014-09-11 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

 

By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627

 

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • OpenMRS 2.1 planning
  • Review next meeting agenda

Minutes


Developers Forum 2014-09-11

 

Recording: http://goo.gl/S1JOw4 (audio)   (Adobe Flash)

 

 

Attendees

 

  • Michael Downey

 

  • Ryan Yates

 

  • Ada Yeung

 

  • Nyoman Ribeka

 

  • Burke Mamlin

 

  • Surangak

 

  • Wyclif Luyima

 

  • Darius Jazayeri

 

  • Sara Armson

 

  • Karl Wurst

 

  • Daniel Kayiwa

 

  • Mike Seaton

 

  • Willa

 

 

Reminder: September Support Sweep contest for contributors! Win swag! http://om.rs/s3

 

 

Agenda & Notes

 

  • Review last week's outstanding TODOs

 

  • Best Practices for modeling medical constructs and sharing these

 

 

  • TODO: Chris Power to schedule how Reporting in OpenMRS 2.1 will get done (or find out if Darius is going to address reporting for 2.1)

 

  • TODO: Alexis Duque to provide a video for YouTube (done, uploading today)

 

  • TODO: ??? to Refactor HTML Form Entry to store its model into form_field when a form is updated

 

  • TODO: ??? to Send form references 

 

  • OpenMRS 2.1 planning

 

  • Allergies – sprint near completion of "1.0" version of allergies

 

  • Static Demo Data – Wyclif has spiked on this, may not complete before he gets distracted by releasing 1.10 <- can someone volunteer to work on this and finish it?

 

  • Form Entry

 

  • To Do: Feature Toggle all functionality that is not complete

 

  • To Do: Remove some modules, maybe?

 

  • TODO: Burke to schedule a dev forum to revisit future release process/scheduling/strategy

 

  • Plan for releasing 2.1

 

  • Automated functional testing available on devtest01

 

 

 

  • User Acceptance Testing will happen on uat02.openmrs.org.

 

  • 1.10 release next week

 

 

  • TODO: Darius to query for volunteers on dev list

 

  • Probably improved chance if the email points to actionable tickets rather than "anyone willing to help us do what is yet ill-defined" :-)

 

  • TODO: Add Atlas module to OpenMRS 2.1

 

  • TODO: Burke to get a discussion about release process "big picture" ad

 

  • After action review

 

  • Cancelled due to lack of interest in reviewing ourselves

 

  • What did you expect to happen?

 

  •  

 

  • What actually happened?

 

  •  

 

  • What can we do better?

 

  •  

 

  • Preview next week

 

  • Scrum/sprint Updates (Allergy Sprint)

 

  • Incorporate Atlas Module to OpenMRS distribution 


TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)

 

 

  • No labels