How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Review next meeting agenda
View at pad.riseup.net (during OSUOSL outage)
OpenMRS Developers Forum 2014-08-07
Agenda & Notes
Last Week TODO Review
- TODO: Chris to schedule how will get done (or find out if Darius is going to address reporting for 2.1)
- TODO: Burke & Darius need to pair on getting test environment working
- TODO: Wyclif to help schedule review of account manager on a design forum.
Community Infrastructure Team Update
- 2,000 (automated & manual) cases in new helpdesk system since end of 1Q!
- OpenMRS Talk (Discourse) launched, working well, V1.0 release due this month
- Mailing list meets web forum - pick your interaction style
- Integrated with OpenMRS ID
- Experimental "badge" platform
- Retiring OSQA (no longer maintained), spinning up "Ask OpenMRS" on Wiki
- New system from Atlassian, lots of UI/UX improvements coming
- Lots of open questions - please help our customers!
- Support communication platform powered by status.io (Thank you!)
- Overview of infrastructure status, outages, maintenance, etc.
- Super-interested people can subscribe to updates through the site
- Could use improvement! Let us know your thoughts.
- 2H2014 priority: Improvement, scaling, growing leadership
- Lots of new volunteers have committed to the team
- Volunteers offering on average 10+ hours per week
- Developers should consider following a similar model for OpenMRS projects!
- Projected team size at end of year: ~10 volunteers
- Clearer focus areas with volunteer leadership opportunities
- Reliability, Security, Networks, Systems
- Change management, vulnerability, firewalls, DNS, sys admin, etc.
- Helpdesk/Desk.com, on-call support, outage response/restoration, performance monitoring
- Wiki, Discourse, OpenMRS.org, blogs, IRC, lists/groups, social media, email
- ID Dashboard, LDAP, oAuth, Modulus, system integration
- Bamboo, CI/CD support, performance testing support, DTE/INT/UAT systems
- Planning a new launch of OpenMRS.org integrating OpenMRS Inc.
- OpenMRS Blogs platform for contributors
- Evaluation of some improved software documentation tools
- Training of new volunteers
OpenMRS Module Directory & Modulus Development
After Action Review
- What did you expect to happen?
- What can we do different?
Preview next meeting agenda
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)