Child pages
  • 2014-07-21 Project Management Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

Jul 21, 2014

Attendees

Goals

  • Review of 1.10
  • Update on 1.11

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
 Review of 1.10 BetaWyclif Luyima
  • Shooting for August 1st for a major release
 1.11Daniel Kayiwa
  • Starting to arrange a sprint
    • starting up a sprint page with the details
    • Planning on a two week sprint
      • Goal would be to tackle the first one or two
      • Still waiting to see how many people are planned to be a part of the sprint to level the backlog accordingly
      • Sticking with small simple tickets, learning from it to build the second sprint.
      • Making sure it works prior to testing it against the reference application
    • URL: http://uat01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/index.htm


 Road Map 
  • Allergy
    • Scheduled for today's design call
    • Need a kick off meeting scheduled once the design call
    • API needs
      • Single action for an individual allergen
    • No known allergies
    • How to implement the common allergens
      • No it does not go into this

    • Sprint
      • Working with Solodev to help with this sprint


  • CEIL
    • We need to assign someone to spike on this
    • RA-332 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • We need to get the coding done (1 Day)
    • Setup in a test environment setup on digital ocean or someplace to test
    • Search widget to work with CEIL dictionary
  • Static Demo Data
    • RA-328 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • Has been picked up by Filip Biedrzycki and has been worked on. Pull request needs to be reviewed asap.
    • Someone should reach out to him for issues/blockers
 September Release Review 
  • 2.0 to 2.1 release progress has been slow
  • We are still planning on doing a release
  • We need to start mapping out our work in August to see what would be release in Sept.
  • What we would be releasing

 

    

Action items

  • Chris Power set up next weeks call to talk about and sort out what issues we will be able to do by September
  • Chris Power Mark - Retrospective RA-68 and Mike Seaton RA-66