| ||Review of 1.10 Beta||Wyclif Luyima|
- Shooting for August 1st for a major release
| ||1.11||Daniel Kayiwa|
- Starting to arrange a sprint
- starting up a sprint page with the details
- Planning on a two week sprint
- Goal would be to tackle the first one or two
- Still waiting to see how many people are planned to be a part of the sprint to level the backlog accordingly
- Sticking with small simple tickets, learning from it to build the second sprint.
- Making sure it works prior to testing it against the reference application
- URL: http://uat01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/index.htm
| ||Road Map|| |
- Scheduled for today's design call
- Need a kick off meeting scheduled once the design call
- API needs
- Single action for an individual allergen
- No known allergies
- How to implement the common allergens
- No it does not go into this
- Working with Solodev to help with this sprint
- We need to assign someone to spike on this
RA-332Getting issue details...
- We need to get the coding done (1 Day)
- Setup in a test environment setup on digital ocean or someplace to test
- Search widget to work with CEIL dictionary
- Static Demo Data
RA-328Getting issue details...
- Has been picked up by Unknown User (fbiedrzycki) and has been worked on. Pull request needs to be reviewed asap.
- Someone should reach out to him for issues/blockers
| ||September Release Review|| |
- 2.0 to 2.1 release progress has been slow
- We are still planning on doing a release
- We need to start mapping out our work in August to see what would be release in Sept.
- What we would be releasing
| || || || |