How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Review next meeting agenda
View at notes.openmrs.org
- Daniel suggested that we discuss emerging technologies this week. See this blog, the Technology Radar page, and browse the a PDF of the latest release before tomorrow's call to get an idea of what ThoughtWorks is doing to track technology. Are there new technologies OpenMRS should be investigating? Have you heard of Docker yet? Are there technologies that we should be working on removing from OpenMRS? Bring your thoughts to tomorrow's Developers Forum.
Potential action items:
- Review emerging technologies on Dev Forum quarterly
- Review our technology stack (libraries needing upgrade) on Dev Forum quarterly
- Having one or more person thinking about our technology stack & keeping things fresh (Java version, Spring, Hibernate, MariaDB, etc.)
- Factor these into the OpenMRS Road Map
- Offer specific refactoring tasks (e.g., "Get OpenMRS on MariaDB" or "Get OpenMRS working with latest version of Hibernate") to development groups that show up and are looking for ways to contribute
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo