1.10 alpha bug fixes in order to promote to 1.10 beta
- Here's the work we are trying to get done and try to get some dates done
- Unknown User (wyclif) - How much work is left to get this done?
- Do we want a group of people or not?
- What work after the bug fix tickets is there to get it into Beta.
- Estimated times
- Review the dashboard
- Communication to the Community
Splitting up the tickets in 1.11 in order to get them reviewed (Community help welcomed!)
- We need to decide on the mechanism to help drive this completion
- What is the best way to go through 100's of tickets
- Setup a call to talk through how this process should be
- To do's
- What needs to get done on each ticket? We want to really only take one pass through these tickets
- Creating a release note
- Validate it works
- Does it involve complexity that needs to be reviewed a second time
- Basically 20 questions on review each ticket
Allergy feature planning
- Get the frame work of the project setup (charter it) - initiate it
- Set some dates
- Design calls - first pass at a kick off meeting
| ||Open Discussion|| |
- What are our methods to get work complete