How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Review next meeting agenda
View at notes.openmrs.org
Developers Forum 2014-06-19
Recording: http://goo.gl/ztVn71 (MP3) https://connect.iu.edu/p6pqz8zu3l2/ (Adobe® Flash®)
- Michael Downey
- Chris Power
- Burke Mamlin
- Karl Wurst
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Wyclif Luyima
- Ryan Yates
- Nyoman Ribeka
- Tim Nicholson
- Ge __
- Sean L
- Vaclav Krpec
- Suranga K
- Lukas Breitwieser
Agenda & Minutes
- Review last week (
5 min 18 min)
- TODO: A dev forum on "Acceptance Criteria"
- TODO: Automate basic code review via Travis
- TODO: kaweesi & Daniel to address issues for release
- TODO: Chris will explain how we could add optional release note in a ticket
- Either adding a separate field/property to tickets or using summary/title as release notes.
- TODO: Create a tree policy
- Sprint Update
- There is no current sprint.
- There are no sprints scheduled.
- Potential Sprints
- Finishing 1.10
- Getting to 1.11
- SDK for OMRS 2.0
- OpenMRS SDK
- Getting it working with OMRS 2.0
- Making it useful for
seasoned all (seasoned & newbies) developers
- Point it to my own database instance
- Settings file per project
- Global setting
- Running my module against different versions of OMRS
- Configuring reference application to pick up JSP (GSP in OMRS 2.x) & controller changes immediately
- Deploying updated module or war (for core work)
- Recognize when memory is low or automatically restart container after n reloads
- Automate the install wizard – e.g., omrs-run --demo --mysql-username --mysql-password
- In a new database, may want to skip install wizard by default and add --install-wizard option to opt-in
- Automate common tasks (Spring Roo-ish for OpenMRS)
- Creating a new form in OMRS 2.0 (add page, add controller, ...)
- Add column to table (adds liquibase changeset)
- Add constant
- Merging a pull request (squash, make message, push changes)
- Generating a module structure based on OMRS version you coding against.
- OpenMRS Random Introduction - Pick on someone :-)
- After Action Review
- What did you expect to happen?
- What actually happened?
- What can we do better?
- Preview Next Week
- Reviewing Developer Conventions
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download (available after the meeting)