How to Join
Click here to expand...
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Infrastructure Update, Lightning Talks, Pre-GSoC Q&A
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
View at notes.openmrs.org
Developers Forum 2014-05-15
Recording: (audio only)
Agenda & Minutes
- Topic fest -- topics have been updated on schedule, request for feedback has gone out
- Infrastructure Update (10 min)
- Moved/upgraded remaining infrastructure to XSEDE
- Upgraded Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo, Crowd
- Testing Confluence Questions to replace OSQA & better unify our documentation resources
- Update on Bamboo/Crowd issues
- CWDSUP-9095: Ongoing support issue
- Summary: Atlassian apps time out when attempting a full directory sync. Bamboo won't start up with directory integration as a result.
- Workaround: Run Bamboo disconnected from OpenMRS ID until problem resolved
- Escalated internally with Atlassian development team
- Possible bug with Crowd user management
- Atlassian has a copy of our configuration running in an internal sandbox
- Back-and-forth tests/discussion continues nearly every day
- Follow-up on Connect vs. UberConference discussion
- What do you like/not like about each?
- What doesn't work well on each?
- A tool for viewing and searching patient data
- Operation Theater Module (Lukas)
- Administrative Tools for OpenMRS 2.0 (Ujjwal)
- Student questions/conerns?
- Remember to use mailing lists, Talk, design forums, etc., for defining project requirements
- Students should participate in IRC Scrum reports daily if their schedule permits
- Students should participate in weekly developer forums if their schedule permits
- Students must have posted a communication plan and project plan on the wiki by Monday
- Students must publish one blog post by each weekend
- Students must submit one status report each week by weekend
- Requirements will be checked every Monday -- 3 misses = removal
- Orders (1.10) Update/Review
- Review API interactions within the throwaway order UI module
- What did you expect to happen?
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Backchannel IRC transcript
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting