Have you implemented OpenMRS? Please participate in the Implementation Site Survey. If you already have, thank you!
Child pages
  • 2014-03-06 Developers Forum
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

How to Join

 Click here to expand...

 

By Browser

By telephone

  • US telephone number: +1 201.479.2627

 

Agenda

 

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
    • Topic Fest
    • Sprint Updates
    • GSoC - Tips for prospective students
  • After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

In Attendance

  • You

Minutes

OpenMRS Developers Forum 2014-03-06
Attendees
  • Michael Downey
  • Roger Friedman
  • Lukas Breitwieser (lbat)
  • Sacheth Gupta
  • Sara Fatima
  • Ryan Yatesa
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Jeremy Keiper
  • Daniel Kayiwa
  • Alexis Duque
  • Wyclif Luyima
  • Elliott Williams
  • Sashrika
  • Willa Mhawila
  • Paul Biondich
  • Suranga K
  • Akash Agrawall (aka_007)
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Amit - Strumsoft
  • Shubham Rai(shubh)
Agenda & Minutes
  • TODO: Notify dev@ about deprecation of ci-stg.o.org (Bamboo upgrade complete)
  • TODO: Need a clear way to get things on the design agenda
  • TODO: Need a clear process for making design decision clear & documented at least to the extent that they don't get repeated
  • TODO: schedule some "big picture" agenda items (looking ahead, coordinating designs, etc.)
  • Discuss XSS scripting approaches on design call
  • Talk to Josh Long about clustering
  • Talk to David Taylor (at Regenstrief) about clustering OpenMRS
  • Topic Fest
  • March 27
  • New Module Repo
  • April 3
  • Release Process (schedule, format, etc. - how should it change? can it be better?)
  • OpenMRS 1.11
  • April 10
  • Update on Ad Hoc Analysis tool (i.e. Cohort Builder replacement) [Darius]
  • OpenMRS 2.1 Road Map
  • What in CIEL belongs in the reference application
  • April 17
  • Community Conventions
  • April 24
  • Clustering/Scaling OpenMRS
  • May 1
  • Introduce GSoC Students & their projects (Michael/Suranga)
  • May 8
  • Review schedule of developer meetings/forums/scrum standups/etc. Is it working? Too few? Too many? What's the best medium (IRC, phone, Hangout, etc.) Right people? Wrong people?
  • May 15
  • Infrastructure Update
  • Lightning Talks
  • Pre-GSoC Q&A
  • May 22
  • Best coding practices in relation to Big data (Jer)
  • May 29
  • Latest on improving QA processes and practices (CI/CD related testing, Bamboo, SonarQube, etc.)
  • How can we "move up the stack" regarding quality assurance
  • June 5
  • ?
  • Sprint Updates
  • Order Entry Sprint
  • Recommision devtest02 to run 1.10.x (Wyclif w/ Darius' help)
  • Should be done by 14 March
  • Allergy Sprint
  • Anushya (soon to be ShaSha) working out tickets w/ Jonathan Teich as product owner
  • 1.11 Sprint(s)
  • Release Manager is either Daniel ± Community Dev
  • GSoC - Tips for prospective students
  • Doing a good job on a couple tickets it more valuable than knocking off a bunch of trivial tickets
  • Tickets do not have to be code reviewed and accepted to "count"
  • We'll chat again (~10min) next week
  • While all questions are welcome, when asking questions in a community, it's demonstrates courtesy of others if you show that you have put some thought or effort into your questions (e.g., instead of "How do I get started?" you ask "I've looked at X, Y, and Z and I am still unsure of how to do X. Could you help me?")
  • ****REMINDER: Time zone changes
  • After Action Review
  • What did you expect to happen?
  • What actually happened?
  • What can we do different?

 

TODOs

Outstanding TODOs  (${entries.size()} issues)

Summary Assignee Created Due
Loading...
Refresh

Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo

Transcripts

  • Backchannel IRC transcript
  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting
  • No labels