How to Join
Click here for information about joining the meeting in person or remotely.
If you are joining remotely via telephone, Adobe Connect, or Skype, please use a headset-microphone, or at least earphones. Please use the mute feature when you are not speaking.
Interactive meeting - Adobe Connect
- We routinely share a screen during the call. You can view the screen via our Adobe Connect meeting room at http://connect.iu.edu/omrsdf. For large meetings, the room has the ability to broadcast audio and connect to a telephone-based system as well, as controlled by the meeting hosts.
- US telephone number: +1-888-510-4073
- Access code: 24222#
- Chat is available in the Adobe Connect meeting room (see above).
- A backchannel meta-discussion during the meeting also occurs on IRC.
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- OpenMRS 2.0 UI Discussion - strategy on introducing UI
- Reference Application
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
View at notes.openmrs.org
Create a TODO: http://go.openmrs.org/todo
- Backchannel IRC transcript
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting