The goal is to finish the Event and Atom Feed modules. The first is a general solution for the second. The atom feed is being built so that another system can "watch" all object changes/insertions into the current openmrs instance.
The outcome should be fully working modules that can be installed on 1.8.1+ systems.
Topic: Event and Atom Feed Modules
Leads: Ben Wolfe
Date: 07-May-2012 to 13-May-2012
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join the IRC channel and say "bwolfe: I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the sprint dashboard page. (listed below)
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
- Ben Wolfe
- Rafał Korytkowski
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Mykola Vorobey
- Michael Aro (25% or 10 hours/week)
This week's sprint: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11755