Topic: Minor changes to Drug table and UI
Leads: Unknown User (jeremy)
Date: 30 April - 4 May 2012
via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
The initial informational meeting about this sprint is available for replay (video and audio) here.
- Unknown User (jeremy)
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Unknown User (raff)
- Mykola Vorobey (50 % of time)
- Add your name here
This week's sprint: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11756
Concept Drug UI related tickets
https://tickets.openmrs.org/browse/TRUNK-3244 (Hemanth has provided a patch.)