The goal of this sprint is to release version 1.0 of the REST Web Services module by the end of the week!
Topic: Web Services 1.0 Sprint
Leads: Darius Jazayeri
Date: 16-Apr-2012 to 20-Apr-2012
via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- New to OpenMRS sprints? Want help getting started? Join the IRC channel and say "djazayeri: I'd like to participate in the sprint!"
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- Join the daily scrum to share your updates
- Darius Jazayeri
- Rafal Korytkowski
- Unknown User (r.friedman)
- Unknown User (sunbiz)
- Unknown User (skathol)
- Unknown User (jeremy) (hopefully more than 2%!)
- Mykola Vorobey (50 % of time)
- Suranga Kasthurirathne (10-20%)
- Michael Aro
This week's sprint: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11751