How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- Ben Wolfe
- Darius Jazayeri (10%, design and code review only)
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Rafał Korytkowski
- Mike Seaton
- Mykola Vorobey (50%)
- Add your name here
Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
Documentation of the Calculation module
Wiki page for technical documentation: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Calculation+Module
Wiki page for design discussions: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Logic+2.0+Design
This week's sprint: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11553
This sprint has the following goals:
- Completing and releasing the Calculation module
- Retrofit logic module to expose itself as PatientCalculation
- Retrofit reporting module to expose itself as PatientCalculation