How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
- Ben Wolfe
- Darius Jazayeri (50%)
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Rafał Korytkowski
- Mykola Vorobey (25%)
- Add your name here
Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
How to Submit Bug Reports
Make sure you are running a supported version of OpenMRS:
- If you're unsure if your version is supported or not, you can see a list of unsupported versions here: Unsupported Releases of OpenMRS
We appreciate your efforts to report a potential bug with OpenMRS. Before you do, please ask yourself the following:
File a bug report
We truly appreciate your feedback, so here are a couple of options to file your bug report:
- You can file a bug report in the OpenMRS Trunk project in JIRA: File a bug report in JIRA
Please include as much information as possible:
- A clear description of how to recreate the error, including any error messages shown.
- The version of OpenMRS you are using.
- The type and version of the database you are using, if known.
- If you are using any additional modules, custom templates, stylesheets, or messages, please list them.
- If applicable, please copy and paste the full Java stack trace.
- If you have already communicated with a developer about this issue, please provide their name.
- If you are not comfortable creating a traditional bug report or are otherwise unable to do so, you may fill out this simple bug report form
This week's sprint:https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11550
General bug fixing dashboard:https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11450
This sprint has the following goals:
- Fix bugs in OpenMRS and bundled modules based on community feedback