Head to the event schedule at http://go.openmrs.org/schedule and click on a session name to read or add notes, links, or other items.
About the event
The annual Implementers Meeting began in 2006 as a way to bring members of the community together during a dedicated amount of time to collaborate, share implementation experiences, and find ways to improve OpenMRS.
Who should attend
- People new to OpenMRS who want to connect to others using the platform around the world
- Experienced OpenMRS implementers who want to share their experiences and learn from others
- OpenMRS platform developers - anyone building systems to integrate with or extend OpenMRS
- Developers of related health and healthcare application software
Why you should attend
This meeting provides an opportunity for developers to collaborate and improve their technical skills in OpenMRS, implementers to share their best practices from implementations, and users to propose and prioritize their top features in future releases of the software. As we introduced last year, the 2012 Implementers Meeting may also include visits to OpenMRS implementation sites along with a discussion afterward for participants to share their experience and suggestions.
Original schedule from board mayhem session (no longer accurate)
Share the event
- Tweet with #OMRS12 Hashtag: https://twitter.com/i/#\!/search/realtime/OMRS12
- Tag photos "OMRS12" on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/OMRS12