Topic: Documentation and 2012 Q4 roadmap cleanup
Lead: ?Unknown User (bwolfe)
Date: 12 December 2011 - 25 December 2011 (2 weeks)
via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for all sprint-related discussion:
- to join the sprint
- to ask what ticket to do next
- to ask for help or guidance on a ticket
Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
Daily Scrum: will take place during the usual Daily Scrum meeting. See the page for the schedule and ways to make it as efficient as possible.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello to bwolfe or djazayeri.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on IRC
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a patch and click "Request Code Review"
- Unknown User (darius)
- ?Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Unknown User (wyclif)
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Unknown User (raff)
- ?Unknown User (jriley)
- Suranga Nath Kasthurirathne (based how busy i'll be with other OpenMRS work over the next few days)
- Jamie Thomas
- Marcos Núñez
- Unknown User (ball)
- ?Unknown User (dawn)
- ?Unknown User (michael)
- ...add your name here, and find bwolfe or djazayeri on IRC
This sprint's documentation dashboard: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11157
This sprint's 1.9 Beta programming dashboard (same as last sprint): https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11156
The primary goal of this sprint is to add a lot of documentation around OpenMRS. This includes adding information about 1.9 and fixing some "bugs" in the OpenMRS book that was recently completed. There is also a large amount of wiki page reorganization that is needed. Paul/Jamie have started a suggested outline on their user pages Documentation RoadMap.
The other track that will be happening simultaneously is to finish tickets that were not completed in the previous sprint. We want to release 1.9 Beta before the end of the year and so need to make sure there aren't any "known issues" with it.