(Notes copied from etherpad)
Topic: Building Custom Patient Chart UIs with the HTML Form Flowsheet Module
Presenter: Dave Thomas of PIH
Recording of the call: http://breeze.iu.edu/p2l84x7xyn6/
- Dave Thomas
- Janet Riley
- Cosmin Ioan
- Darius Jazayeri
- Burke Mamlin
HTML Form Flowsheet Module:
Also need HTML Form Entry and role-based homepage modules
Janet: Do I have to use a program? Would I have to create a "Primary Care Program"?
- You don't need to use this with role-based homepages...
- The HTML Form Flowsheet portlet requires a program, so you can't use that without one, but defining the flowsheet/chart in the URL string works without a program
The word "Visit" in the HTML Form Flowsheet module
- These aren't Visits as introduced in OpenMRS 1.9.
- There's a GP that controls whether each subform gets its data inserted into existing encounters, or creates new ones.
If I want to get to know the code, what classes should I start from?
- Most of the code is actually in the HTML Form Entry module.
- HTML Form Flowsheet adds a new tag to HFE
- Use a db table to store the configuration for each flowsheet/chart, instead of requiring URL strings
- ability to include other things (e.g. other portlets) in tabs
- Needs someone to test this on higher versions than 1.6
the SVN and wiki documentation include the example role-based homepage from the demo