via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a patch and click "Request Code Review"
- Darius Jazayeri
- Ben Wolfe
- Wyclif Luyima
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Rafal Korytkowski
- Maros Cunderlik
- Jeremy Keiper
- Jonah S. Mwogi
- Nicholas Ingosi
- Oliver Mwalo
- Alfayo Kwatuha Mulimani
- Suranga Kasthurirathne
- Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
See this sprint's JIRA dashboard: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10650
The goal of this sprint is to finish off work on some Sync Module tickets to get ready for a 1.0 release.
See the Sync Module wiki page for more information about the module, what it does, and how to set it up.