How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a [patch|docs:Patches] and click "Request Code Review"
Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
See this sprint's JIRA dashboard: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10552
The goal of the sprint is to do further work on the 1.9 Road Map
- "Providers" code in svn: http://svn.openmrs.org/openmrs/branches/providers