via IRC on the #openmrs channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Commit code and click "Committed Code" (preferred) or attach a patch and click "Request Code Review"
- Unknown User (darius)
- Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Unknown User (wyclif)
- Unknown User (dkayiwa)
- Rafal Korytkowski
- Unknown User (sunbiz) (after 6th July)
- Taras Chorny (40-50%)
- Add your name here
Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
See this sprint's JIRA dashboard: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10253
The goal of this sprint is to complete and finalize the Web Service 1.0 User Stories. At the end of the sprint the module should be releasable on a build of 1.8.x (which will be released as 1.8.1)