via IRC on the #openmrs-sprint channel on freenode.
Use this channel for ALL debugging and random questions having to do with the sprint. Please avoid direct messaging to personal contacts. If you have a question, someone else probably does too, and our geographically distributed community benefits from public group discussion.
How to Participate
Add your name to the list on this wiki page (with any comments about your availability). If you want to join after the sprint has started just join the IRC channel mentioned above and say hello.
The general process:
- Pick a ticket from the available tickets in the top-left of the dashboard.
- Make sure it does not depend on a ticket that is incomplete.
- For this sprint, priority=TBD generally means that the preconditions for a ticket haven't been met yet, but this won't be updated with 100% accuracy.
- If you have any questions about the ticket, ask on the group chat
- Do the ticket
- Attach a patch and click "Request Code Review" or Commit code and click "Committed Code"
- Unknown User (darius)
- Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Unknown User (wyclif)
- Unknown User (dkayiwa)
- Unknown User (mseaton)
- Rafal Korytkowski (May 22nd and 23rd)
- Taras Chorny (till May 23rd)
- Unknown User (sunbiz)
- Add your name here
Please try to attend the kickoff meeting (see above for timing).
See this sprint's JIRA dashboard: https://tickets.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10140
The goal of this sprint is to have a functioning rest web services module with at least a few basic functions. See Web Service 1.0 User Stories for those functions.
The module uses spring to expose rest urls.