Wiki Spaces


Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk
Real-Time: IRC Chat | Slack


Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


05 May 2011

How To Join

Contact Dawn Seymour for more information on how to join the call.

In Attendance

  • Paul Biondich
  • Hamish Fraser
  • Darius Jazayeri
  • Burke Mamlin
  • Chris Seebregts
  • Dawn Smith
  • Ben Wolfe


  • Road Map Meeting Justification - Burke (20min)
  • Re-envisioning OpenMRS calls - Darius (20min)
  • Organizational Updates - Dawn (20min)

Meeting Minutes

  • Road Map Meeting Justification
    • Paul: What are the goals of this meeting?
    • Burke: Benefit of annual implementers meeting provided an opportunity to bring core devs and core implementers together.
    • Darius: Implementers meeting has been very useful in the format that already exists for bringing together devs and implementers.
    • Darius: On the concept paper, put the names of anticipated participants
    • Paul: We need to figure out the time line and why the timing is important
    • Hamish: Would be great to have a US meeting for developers here that's easily accessible and productive
    • TODO: Burke and Dawn will work on listing out the participants in the concept paper
    • TODO: Paul and Dawn will list what the implementers meeting may not currently accomplish
  • Re-envisioning OpenMRS Calls
    • Darius: Still waiting to hear back from some of the group
      • We need to know more about what we want to discuss in regard to OpenMRS each week to make meetings more efficient
      • Group topics together in a group of calls
    • Paul: Hamish can help think of ways to engage implementers and have the space/time for them to come together on a regular basis
    • Paul: When you make the strawman, get owners of those meetings. Find people who will think of ways to get those meetings going.
    • Darius: Next step is to put down a strawman on how to synthesize this into 3-4 calls during a month (either weekly, bi-weekly, etc.)
  • Organizational Updates
    • Legal meeting on 11 May to transfer properties from the LLC to the Inc. (NGO)
  • No labels