Wiki Spaces

Documentation
Projects
Resources

Get Help from Others

Q&A: Ask OpenMRS »
Discussion: OpenMRS Talk »
Real-Time: IRC Chat

Resources

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

17/March/2011

How to Join

Click to see information about how to join the meeting in person or remotely.

Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.

In Attendance

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • 1.8 Update (5 min)
  • 1.9 Update (5 min)
  • Review of GSoC projects and associated mentors (45 min)
  • After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

Minutes

real-time collaborative notes

Meta (10 min)

  • TODO: Darius/Ben will ensure agendas are "full" generally
  • TODO: Dawn will send out reminder notices weekly to dev list

1.8 update (10 min)

  • TRUNK-2054 will be moved to 1.9 (but WILL be fixed in 1.9 per Paul)
  • TODO Wyclif will create a new small linked ticket to revise the help text with relevant links as described in the comments of TRUNK-2054
  • TODO Wyclif will open a ticket for css bug for the logout/help unclickable links (Who found this?)
  • Darius reported PIH is continuing work on testing 1.8 in Lesotho and have found a few issues with html form entry. Ellen Ball is also doing testing.
  • AMPATH is (still) just about ready to test 1.8. 

GSoC '11 (40 min)

  • TODO Win & Darius to fill out project description for Improved Person Attribute Types
  • TODO Darius to talk to Mark/Mike about Mark doing a project (perhaps address hierarchy)
  • TODO Darius to talk to UW people and get a description up Today (Thursday)
  • All agreed that no mentor should end up doing more than one project as primary mentor.
  • Robby O'Connor is volunteer student "ambassador" to answer student questions and concerns from a prior student's point-of-view
  • TODO Medic Mobile team would like to do a project. Dieterich is willing to mentor it.
  • SMARTplatforms.org project - possible to scope a GSoC project for this year?

(bonus topic) Reporting Sprint (10 min)

  • Starting next Monday 21-March: Upcoming sprint for reporting module.
  • Ben: Sprints will generally be 2 weeks long and cover roadmap-related items. There may be parallel sprints for different work targets. (Sprints are more extended and focused on daily work than hackathons.)
  • Darius: Sprints help to be more focused on roadmap and be more collaborative. Synergize!
  • Another 2.0 sprint for building patient dashboards (ben will be out that week). Good chance for people who want to get familiar with 2.0 framework.
  • TODO Anyone playing with 2.0 framework should provide feedback to Darius.
  • TODO Darius to keep 2.0 wiki page up-to-date, and include info about (un)changes to API.

(bonus topic) Boston meeting highlights (5 min)

  • Sprints
  • Non-profit organization planning

1.9 update (50 min)

  • Release manager?
  • Road map
  • TRUNK-412: 90% done? - Wyclif needs some ideas & feedback on design.** TODO: Wyclif to schedule a demo for his demoable work so far on a Thursday meeting (potentially next Thursday)

TODO: Roger to followup with Motech dev that was going to make a wiki page about their "ancillary system integration"

TODO: To add to upcoming agendas:

  • Concept mapping ui demo by Wyclif 3/24/11
  • ancillary system documentation 4/14/11
  • Order Entry simple ui suggestions and buy-in from a few impls 4/7/11
  • Design Visits 3/31/11
  • Web services update from Saptarshi 3/31/11
  • Sprinting (many dates)
  • Testing strategy modifications 4/7/11
  • soc discussions (2nd & 4th Thu after start of GSoC)
  • current release milestone discussed twice a month (4/14/22, 3/31/11)

Outcomes

92%

TODO's

  1. handler

    Wyclif will open a ticket for css bug for the logout/help unclickable links (Who found this?)

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  2. handler

    Wyclif will create a new small linked ticket to revise the help text with relevant links as described in the comments of TRUNK-2054

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  3. handler

    Wyclif to schedule a demo for his demoable work so far on a Thursday meeting (potentially next Thursday)

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  4. handler

    Win & Darius to fill out project description for Improved Person Attribute Types

    Priority MEDIUM
    bmamlin
    2011-03-17
  5. handler

    Roger to followup with Motech dev that was going to make a wiki page about their "ancillary system integration"

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  6. handler

    Medic Mobile team would like to do a project. Dieterich is willing to mentor it.

    Priority MEDIUM
    michael
    2011-03-17
  7. handler

    Dawn will send out reminder notices weekly to dev list

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  8. handler

    Darius/Ben will ensure agendas are "full" generally

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  9. handler

    Darius to talk to UW people and get a description up Today (Thursday)

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  10. handler

    Darius to talk to Mark/Mike about Mark doing a project (perhaps address hierarchy)

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  11. handler

    Darius to keep 2.0 wiki page up-to-date, and include info about (un)changes to API.

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  12. handler

    Anyone playing with 2.0 framework should provide feedback to Darius.

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2011-03-17
  13. handler

    Add upcoming agendas

    Priority MEDIUM
    bmamlin
    2011-03-17

Transcripts

  • No labels

1 Comment

  1. Wondering why this patient is green?  Here's a hint.