How to Join
Click to see information about how to join the meeting in person or remotely.
- Unknown User (darius)
- Unknown User (r.friedman)
- Greg Kelleher
- Daniel Kayiwa
- Unknown User (bwolfe)
- Unknown User (michael)
- Unknown User (nyoman)
- Unknown User (paul)
- Unknown User (wyclif)
- Unknown User (jeremy)
- Unknown User (ashishmittal)
- Unknown User (ayeung)
- Unknown User (dawn)
- Unknown User (suho)
- Unknown User (harsha)
- Unknown User (jmwogi)
- Unknown User (chaitalishah)
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- 1.8 Update (5 min)
- 1.9 Update (5 min)
- Review of GSoC projects and associated mentors (45 min)
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
Meta (10 min)
- TODO: Darius/Ben will ensure agendas are "full" generally
- TODO: Dawn will send out reminder notices weekly to dev list
1.8 update (10 min)
- TRUNK-2054 will be moved to 1.9 (but WILL be fixed in 1.9 per Paul)
- TODO Wyclif will create a new small linked ticket to revise the help text with relevant links as described in the comments of TRUNK-2054
- TODO Wyclif will open a ticket for css bug for the logout/help unclickable links (Who found this?)
- Darius reported PIH is continuing work on testing 1.8 in Lesotho and have found a few issues with html form entry. Ellen Ball is also doing testing.
- AMPATH is (still) just about ready to test 1.8.
GSoC '11 (40 min)
- TODO Win & Darius to fill out project description for Improved Person Attribute Types
- TODO Darius to talk to Mark/Mike about Mark doing a project (perhaps address hierarchy)
- TODO Darius to talk to UW people and get a description up Today (Thursday)
- All agreed that no mentor should end up doing more than one project as primary mentor.
- Robby O'Connor is volunteer student "ambassador" to answer student questions and concerns from a prior student's point-of-view
- TODO Medic Mobile team would like to do a project. Dieterich is willing to mentor it.
- SMARTplatforms.org project - possible to scope a GSoC project for this year?
(bonus topic) Reporting Sprint (10 min)
- Starting next Monday 21-March: Upcoming sprint for reporting module.
- Ben: Sprints will generally be 2 weeks long and cover roadmap-related items. There may be parallel sprints for different work targets. (Sprints are more extended and focused on daily work than hackathons.)
- Darius: Sprints help to be more focused on roadmap and be more collaborative. Synergize!
- Another 2.0 sprint for building patient dashboards (ben will be out that week). Good chance for people who want to get familiar with 2.0 framework.
- TODO Anyone playing with 2.0 framework should provide feedback to Darius.
- TODO Darius to keep 2.0 wiki page up-to-date, and include info about (un)changes to API.
(bonus topic) Boston meeting highlights (5 min)
- Non-profit organization planning
1.9 update (50 min)
- Release manager?
- Road map
- TRUNK-412: 90% done? - Wyclif needs some ideas & feedback on design.** TODO: Wyclif to schedule a demo for his demoable work so far on a Thursday meeting (potentially next Thursday)
TODO: Roger to followup with Motech dev that was going to make a wiki page about their "ancillary system integration"
TODO: To add to upcoming agendas:
- Concept mapping ui demo by Wyclif 3/24/11
- ancillary system documentation 4/14/11
- Order Entry simple ui suggestions and buy-in from a few impls 4/7/11
- Design Visits 3/31/11
- Web services update from Saptarshi 3/31/11
- Sprinting (many dates)
- Testing strategy modifications 4/7/11
- soc discussions (2nd & 4th Thu after start of GSoC)
- current release milestone discussed twice a month (4/14/22, 3/31/11)
- Backchannel IRC transcript
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download