Child pages
  • 2011-03-03 Developer Meeting
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Unknown macro: {composition-setup}

Date

3/March/2011

How to Join Call

Unknown macro: {toggle-cloak}
Click to see information about how to join the meeting in person or remotely.

Unknown macro: {cloak}
Unable to render {include} The included page could not be found.
Unknown macro: {cloak}

In Attendance

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Brief overview of MDR-TB module 2.0 (Mark G) (15-30 min)
  • Summer of Code project idea brainstorming (60 min)
  • After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

Minutes

1.8 update

  • TODO: PIH will discuss how they can help with 1.8 testing during their meetings this week
  • Jeremy: Has anyone upgraded 1.6 to 1.8 or upgraded to Sync module from Remote FormEntry?
  • Mike: They have a site with that scenario, but don't know all the answers yet.

Summer of Code ideas

  • Localization of initialsetup etc. (Wyclif will describe)
  • Form designer for HTML FormEntry (Darius will consult with Daniel)
  • HR Module (Roger will describe on wiki)
  • De-duplication (Shaun & James will describe on wiki)
  • Linking NCD to Messaging module -
  • Messaging cohort groups (Zeshan will describe)
  • Messaging "securely" with PIN's (Zeshan will describe)
  • Audit trail module or other approaches (Jer & Wyclif will describe)
  • Improved crash reporting tools (Wyclif will summarize)
  • Proofs-of-concepts for obs table partitioning (Jer will summarize)
  • Applying logic token to reporting module (Ada & Win summarize)
  • Feedback on listed project ideas
    • Look at Mozilla Test Pilot for design ideas
    • Need clarification on Ben's message.properites project and how it relates to project-wide localization efforts.

Outcomes

0%

TODO's

Transcripts

  • Backchannel IRC transcript
  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting
  • No labels