- ?Unknown User (dawn)
- ?Unknown User (jeremy)
- ?Unknown User (michael)
- ?Daniel Kayiwa
- ?Unknown User (sunbiz)
- ?Unknown User (bwolfe)
- ?Unknown User (mseaton)
- ?Unknown User (r.friedman)
- ?Wyclif Luyima
- ?Unknown User (darius)
- ?Unknown User (rcrichton)
- Bill Lober
- ?Unknown User (jmwogi)
- ?Unknown User (muraguri2005)
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Naming a 1.9 release manager - (5 min)
- Documentation of interaction with ancillary systems (45 min)
- Web services prototype presentation - led by Ben/Saptarshi (45 mins)
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
- real-time collaborative notes
- 10 minutes late start
Last week - 10 min
- Jeremy's TODO from last week is deferred to this week as there have been additional changes in the last week.
- Wyclif needs to follow up his message with specific changes for 1.8 so module developers can review any possible changes.
- Ben: We need to ensure we defer agenda items to a specific date for those that aren't covered each week for various reasons.
Release manager for 1.9
- Ryan spoke about Jembi's capacity for them to provide a release manager for 1.9. It may not be possible right now due to lack of resources.
- Ryan will speak to ?Unknown User (pascal) about filling the role after he returns from Cambodia.
- Ben: 1.9 alpha release wouldn't happen until around April so wouldn't be actively involved until a few weeks before then.
- TODO: Defer this topic until next week.
- Ryan spoke about Jembi's experience connecting OpenMRS to other systems and the solutions they developed.
- Bill Lober spoke about his experiences in Kenya.
- Roger Friedman presented some slides about current work in Enterprise Architecture.
Web services prototype
- Backchannel IRC transcript
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download