Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
18 November 2010
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Searching for drugs
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
Previous meeting minute review
- TODO's from last week
- Darius to email Burke about getting an RG DBA to look at the query
- Paul will look into it with the DBA's that sit next to him.
- Glen to make tickets for tasks and versions/iterations of the concept proposal module
- Darius saw some tickets get created
- Ada to spec out what minimal functionality would be needed by AMPATH for concept proposal module
- Ada has been out this past week, no updates - TODO
- Add concept mapping to design call
1.7 Release Update
- AMPATH has tested. 3/5 issues are related to HTML forms
- Jeremy: Most problems are related to using old data. Some questions about HTML form entry are getting in the way of testing.
- Ben still wants to release in light of the 1.7 bugs found by AMPATH so far
- Ben has one follow up question in four parts:
- 1.6.3, 1.5.2, 1.4.7 is ready to go, wanted to release at same time
- EOL 1.4 when 1.7 releases?
- Should we announce EOL of 1.5 in parallel with 1.8? Paul: Yes.
- Paul: Don't underestimate the amount of people looking at the software. Lots we don't know about; he's scared!
- 1.7 released today or tomorrow!
1.8 Release Update
- Substantial performance improvements - up to 64% faster (or maybe more) at the moment
- 70% through widget re-work, Within next week should be done with
- Reviewed the outstanding 1.8 tickets and closed/reassigned/updated them
- TODO Ben will generate a new dataset for the new performance testing platform before it goes live.
2.0 Design Update
- Darius did a demo of early 2.0 prototypes
- Backchannel IRC transcript
- Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting