Child pages
  • 2010-10-21 Developers Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

21 October 2010

In Attendance

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Roadmap update
    • 1.7
    • 1.8
  • Person attribute related tickets (TRUNK-558 and TRUNK-1832)
  • After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

Minutes

1.7 Roadmap Update

  • AMPATH should be testing with a week.  
  • Wyclif is working on TRUNK-1817
  • Wyclif has committed a fix for TRUNK-117

1.8 Roadmap Update

  • Tests are 90% complete.  Waiting on BIRT test.
    • Wyclif is running into a permission issue while generating a report on his local machine (we spent some time debugging this yesterday but could not get by it)
    • Justin trying to replicate the issue on his local machine
    • Justin and Wyclif are waiting to get access to test servers so they can install BIRT Runtime and module (need sudo access)
  • Preliminary output from current tests:
    • 1.7: 660 seconds.  1.8: 489 seconds. 
  •  

TRUNK-558

TRUNK-1832

Outcomes

0%

TODO's

  1. handler

    paul to get RG to install server for performance testing

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2010-10-21
  2. handler

    Wyclif to create unit test for ensuring locale_preferred is used properly in test database for TRUNK-117

    Priority MEDIUM
    paul
    2010-10-21
  3. handler

    Michael to create RFE project in jira

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2010-10-21
  4. handler

    Jeremy to work on not really migrating hl7s out of database

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2010-10-21
  5. handler

    Jeremy to finish 558 and 1832

    Priority MEDIUM
    bwolfe
    2010-10-21

Transcripts

  • Backchannel IRC transcript
  • Audio recording of the call: Listen online or download - available after the meeting
  • No labels