Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
17 June 2010
- Are there any Hibernate experts willing to investigate multi-level database caching? Darius will check at Thoughtworks.
- What is a large dataset? Burke's thoughts: 2 million patients, 2000 concepts, 200 obs/pt, etc.
- Paul proposed anonymizing patient data in the AMRS production dataset, and the consensus seemed to agree.
- Next week's design call will look at how to do this anonymization.
- The testing/evaluation should be designed to understand software vs. hardware constraints.
- Leadership team will release more information on improved mobile data collection and support for hospital systems within the next few weeks.
- Darius will soon send out an e-mail requesting input on user requirements.
- Paul is urging work on 2.0 to begin soon and not wait for 1.9 to finish. The scope is too big to not parallelize.
1.7 Release Update
- The group discussed each of the outstanding issues for 1.7, got status on each, and updated the tickets.
- Transactions for logic rules will be discussed in next week's design review meeting.
- The Windows installer will not delay alpha, but should be released along with 1.7.0.
- Next week's Summer of Code presentations will be 10 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A.