Child pages
  • 2010-05-13 Developers Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

13 May 2010

In Attendance

Agenda

  • Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
  • Summer of Code project review (45 min) - 2nd & 4th Thursdays
  • 1.8 release manager (15 min)
  • Approach for 1.8 tickets (30 min)
  • After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)

Minutes

Summer of Code update

  • Each student will present their project status (which may include demos, Q&A, ideas, project plan & timeline). This will happen the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each week, and the dates for each student is listed on the GSoC wiki page.
  • We checked in with each student/mentor on the call to make sure they have defined goals for the mid-term evaluations.
    • Need info from Shaun/James/Suneeth
    • Need info from Katherine/RJ/Pratik
  • For interested students, Justin is working with Malte to create a Training Guide for new OpenMRS/J2EE developers. Feel free to follow along or suggest new exercises.

1.8 release manager

  • Wyclif will be 1.8 release manager
  • Someone from Jembi – Pascal nominated Daniel – will be assistant release manager. Pascal will start the discussion at Jembi to see who wants to step up.

Misc.

  • Short discussion about GSoC students' experiences, troubles, successes, and problems.
  • We will have a conference Skype call / screencast for an OpenMRS demo and overview for GSoC students, likely the 1st week of June. An e-mail will go out next week with more details.

Transcripts