Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
13 May 2010
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Summer of Code project review (45 min) - 2nd & 4th Thursdays
- 1.8 release manager (15 min)
- Approach for 1.8 tickets (30 min)
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
Summer of Code update
- Each student will present their project status (which may include demos, Q&A, ideas, project plan & timeline). This will happen the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each week, and the dates for each student is listed on the GSoC wiki page.
- We checked in with each student/mentor on the call to make sure they have defined goals for the mid-term evaluations.
- Need info from Shaun/James/Suneeth
- Need info from Katherine/RJ/Pratik
- For interested students, Justin is working with Malte to create a Training Guide for new OpenMRS/J2EE developers. Feel free to follow along or suggest new exercises.
1.8 release manager
- Wyclif will be 1.8 release manager
- Someone from Jembi – Pascal nominated Daniel – will be assistant release manager. Pascal will start the discussion at Jembi to see who wants to step up.
- Short discussion about GSoC students' experiences, troubles, successes, and problems.
- We will have a conference Skype call / screencast for an OpenMRS demo and overview for GSoC students, likely the 1st week of June. An e-mail will go out next week with more details.