Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
22 April 2010
- Darius, Justin, and Mike gave a demo and overview of the newly-release reporting module.
- Tutorials and screencasts are available on the wiki.
Messaging Module project update
- Some terminology changes this week based on last meeting's discussions.
- Working on alerts (logic rules)
- Together with InSTEDD, they will have 2-week iterations. The first started this past Tuesday.
Google Summer of Code update
- Our list of candidates is now in the hands of Google for final preparations. Students will be announced Monday at 19:00 UTC.
- JIRA & Confluence staging VM at IU and production server at OSUOSL
- WordPress environment buildout at OSUOSL on current VM running Varnish caching reverse proxy in front of nginx (for PHP) and Apache (for Trac)
- Hosting large data sets at the IU Research Database Complex
- Wiki content inventory with Paul Nuschke
- Sy has been announced the release manager.
- 68 open tickets for 1.7 release, 22 are unassigned (and the majority of those are intro tickets).
- Problem lists and allergy lists (see Support for Active Lists) #818
- Location Hierarchy and Location Tagging #1287
- Improved handling of Concept Tags #2177
- Migrate Boolean concepts to codes in the database #67
- Support for Spring Framework 3.0 #2126
- Other items:
- Quartz integration to OpenMRS scheduling system #359
- Daemon user for background/system processes
- Paul urged us to be better about stating duration for meeting agenda items, then sticking to them. If we need to go over, we should have a discussion when that becomes clear and decide what to adjust.