Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
8 April 2010
- Quickly review previous meeting minutes (5 min)
- Introduction of new people (20 min)
- Messaging Module project update & demo (30 min)
- Demonstrate general fuctions - add address, send message, manage services
- Talk about general workflow, plans for future
- Introduce INSTEDD team, talk about nuntium
- Google Summer of Code Update (30 min, 2nd & 4th Thursdays of each month)
- Naming the next release manager (30 min)
- Decide on date for review of reporting module on this call
- Also need to know what it will take to get reporting to a stable place
- When is a bundled module included – i.e., what is the convention for considering the module "stable"? Does it require 1.0?
- After-action review & next week's agenda (5 min)
Messaging Module project update
Google Summer of Code update
- Mentor meeting next Monday at 3:00 PM Eastern Time to discuss applications and logistics.
- New proposals will be reviewed during this time.
1.7 release manager
- We will have assistant release managers (e.g. apprentice or shadow) so other people in the community can learn what's involved.
- Those interested in being release manager or an assistant should contact Ben.
- Next week, we will discuss who is interested and name the release manager and assistant(s).
- Justin and Mike will get together and decide when to present the reporting module in a future meeting.