Child pages
  • 2009-12-10 Developers Conference Call
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

10 December 2009

In Attendance

<!--

Agenda

  • Release plans for 1.6
  • Release plans for reporting compatibility (all reporting classes appear to exist in the 1.6.x release) #1589 (see comments)

Minutes

  • Discussion about the 1.6 release. Justin, Mike, Darius, Ben need to get together about the reporting module (Mike was not available for the call). Justin will try to get something to go through code review by next week. (Ticket 1589)
  • Win wants to commit his logic module. He will set up dev server with 1.6 and Burke will beat up the logic module with his groovy module.
  • A new solution for VM's (labs) needs to be located as soon as possible. Paul has a contact in Canada who is interested in providing labs.