Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
12 November 2009
- Ben Wolfe
- Burke Mamlin
- Darius Jazayeri
- Justin Miranda
- Mike Seaton
- Paul Biondich
- Saeed Mehrabi
- Win Ribeka
- Michael Downey
- Zeshan Rajput
- If someone wants to create a commercial module, are we going to get percentage of that commercial module?
- Links to advertisement
- Ask for fee for customs development
- Consulting fee if the module is going to be for commercial purpose
- Paul: If someone wants to sell module through our repository, then we are going to derived revenue from the module price.
- Burke: Are we going to hide links to the module original website or no? Burke think we should allow to see that website.
- changed_from instead of voided obs
- Justin: create separate table for values and link to the obs table, so we can keep track of the changes.
- Editing / Replacing encounter means move the obs to point to the new encounter.
- Editing a patient, create a new row in the person table and move all reference to the new person.
- Audit service: should be able to get the full history of an object (Obs and all the traces of changes of that obs)
- UUID for updated Obs:
- When editing from the user interface, the UUID is not going to change.
- Are we going to expose the history in the API:
- Burke: the history should be exposed in the service layer.
- TODO: need to move history (the way the web render history) to the API level.
- created_to_replace as the column name
- Example OpenMRS Data Model Browser